Welcome to the Bexton Primary School website.
At Bexton we aim to have happy children who are motivated to learn. Our children are very well behaved and proud of their school. We have an incredibly strong staff team of teachers and support staff who care and support all pupils. Parents are also supportive and share our high aspirations for their children. Whether you are a parent of a child at Bexton Primary School or a prospective parent we hope you feel welcomed and valued as part of our warm, happy school community.
At Bexton we work in partnership with children, parents and extended families to develop lively and enquiring minds that acquire knowledge and skills relevant to our children’s needs, now and in the future
To do this, we:
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum which recognises each child’s individuality and meets his / her needs
- Offer first hand experiences wherever possible in order to stimulate interest
- Have equal opportunities for access to all parts of the curriculum
- Foster worthwhile attitudes and values of caring and respect for others
- Recognise and value each child’s talents and enable them to feel part of a loving, caring community
Bexton goes Beyond so that:
- Children radiate Bexton values
- Children enjoy learning and achieve their academic best
- Childrens’ individual skills and interests are encouraged and celebrated
- Children explore global issues and develop life skills for the future
- Our local community feels involved